Learn, Laugh, Look, Lunch and Linger!

  • Five Seminars with leading industry speakers
  • Vendor Hall with over 20 companies represented - fabrics, hardware, trim, supplies and more
  • Vendor Spotlights
  • Lunch and Networking
  • On Site Knife Sharpening
  • On Site Photographer for Head-shots
  • Over $1000 in door prizes
  • Discount for Early Registration - before 9/17/10
  • Register HERE

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Robin Gould


"For 27 years I have been in the Window Fashion Industry; I love it, and it is part of whom I am. "
Over the years, what I have learned in this business is incredible. Whether it was selling retail, commercial, installing, , new personal, and last but not least, bidding large ; it has been an experience. In the past 14 years I have established the largest Independent Consulting and Reping firm in the industry, being able to find the best window treatment products and lines to bring my customers to help them achieve higher sales each year.
My main concern is the happiness of your client. If they are happy we all can profit from it. I wish I could say there would never be a problem, but there will be; how I handle it will be the difference. R Gould and make sure you receive return phone calls on the same day that you call. We pride ourselves on customer service.

http://www.robingouldandassociates.com/default.html

No comments:

Post a Comment